We can take bookings over the phone with either a debit or a credit card (credit cards charged at 2.5% of booking). We take the full amount of the booking for the booking to be confirmed. Once debited, a confirmation email will be sent to you stating the dates and details of your stay. Please return the booking form to us either by email or post.
The booking can only be confirmed once we have received the completed booking form and payment.
Click below to download the booking form, if you can not download and print the form then please contact us and we will send you a copy by post.
A confirmation will be sent to you via email when your payment has been received.
Tell us immediately by telephone and then in writing where upon we will, without prejudice
to our right to the rent in full, make every effort to re-let the property and refund your money,
minus a 10% administration fee (calculated on the whole amount of the booking). You will
be liable for the rent in full if we cannot re-let the cabin for the dates you have cancelled or
moved. We recommend you take out holiday insurance in case you should need to cancel &
we are unable to offer a refund.
A £100 deposit will be taken at the time of booking the cabin to pay
for any damages made to the cabin during your stay. If no damages have been
made to the cabin or its furnishings then the £100 will be refunded after your stay. If damages have been made the deposit will be forfeited and if the damages exceed £100 you will be liable to pay the damage in full
Rental periods can vary from 2 nights to 1 week. Charges are based on a per night basis.
Occupancy of the property must not exceed 4 people and we reserve the right to refuse occupancy if the numbers exceed this. The booking will then be deemed cancelled with full loss of payment.
Towels and duvets are provided along with a small selection of environmentally friendly toiletries.
Dogs are welcome and we ask that they have their own bed to sleep in and don’t go upstairs, but are allowed to sleep in the cabin downstairs. There is no extra charge for dogs.
A selection of logs are provided and the gas for the BBQ is also included.
Please observe all close fishing periods for various species and size limitations when taking fish and record your catches in the book provided.
- Please return all Sea Trout over 5lb’s as they don’t taste as good but do provide valuable genes for spawning.
- Please treat the surroundings with care in order to keep them how they are for the permanent residents of the woods.
- No fires at any time
- Please don’t pick the wild flowers
- Please refrain from smoking in the cabin
- Please leave the cabin and surroundings as you found them for others to enjoy.
- The surroundings are wild with obvious dangers such as a fast flowing river and cliffs.
- We do not accept responsibility for any injuries to any persons however incurred whilst at the cabin.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times to ensure a safe enjoyable log cabin holiday.